CURRENTLY OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS AGAIN!
LIMITED SPOTS LEFT! Only 6 for the rest of the season!!
I'm open for commissions now and here is a guide to my prices and information. If you're interested or have any questions feel free to shoot me a message, note, email, or comment below CONTACT INFO
• If you're interested in a commission but don't have a dA account, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can use my store and set up a custom order: www.etsy.com/shop/PixelatedTak…
• Please use the deviantArt note system to contact me if you do have a dA account.HOW IT WORKS
• All of my work is traditionally done by hand, all clients receive the original hand drawn piece in the mail. This is optional but all clients receive this as well as a high quality scan of their commission.
• Payments are non-refundable, but I will make reasonable edits and do my best to make sure you're satisfied with your commission.
• I accept payment through Paypal only (unless using my Etsy store which accepts credit cards and online debit cards). If you're unfamiliar with Paypal I'd be more than happy to help with the process.
• I require full payment before I start drawing your commission. I am in constant contact with clients throughout the process and offer to give updates on their piece. I do offer reasonable payment plans if you're not able to pay in full beforehand.
• Commissions usually take 2-6 weeks to complete, and I give estimates on completion time when you place your order. For rushes jobs with quicker deadlines there is an extra fee.
• All prices on this info sheet are for personal, non-commercial projects only. Please let me know before we start if you plan to use your commission for a commercial endeavor (meaning you plan to make money with it).
• Bundle deals are available if clients are ordering more than 1 commission.EXAMPLES OF COMMISSIONS
• Examples of my commisions can be found in my Commissions
I will NOT draw anything 18+.